Search found 3 matches
- August 18th, 2006, 10:10 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Advertising Echelon
- Replies: 16
- Views: 21986
add
you haven't met the guy it's a wild imagination
- August 18th, 2006, 12:04 am
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: Advertising Echelon
- Replies: 16
- Views: 21986
Video
If you want Miles and I should make a video for you guys on the game that would be fun. We should get it on you tube and google video and everywhere.
- August 17th, 2006, 11:58 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Poll: Requiring Food and Water in RPGs
- Replies: 119
- Views: 111140
Food
I had a snake once in d&d that I fed hill giant meat to. That was fun but in game play I think it depends on if the player gets hungerier due to time and then is it real time or what and does fatigue play in.