Ah, yes, that sounds like a good plan! I was a bit afraid of venturing north, thought I was a bit unskilled for such a journey. But I will try and see how it goes.
Don't worry, I love snooping around... exploring is my main thing in roleplaying games :) Need to invest more in my cartography skill ...
Search found 2 matches
- March 18th, 2011, 8:26 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Progression question
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3592
- March 18th, 2011, 6:53 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Progression question
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3592
Progression question
Hi there.
I have a question regarding the early quests of the game.
I've just started my adventures and my character is currently level 6, I have done the quests in the first village (including the dungeon under the church). I destroyed the Dragonfly nest and spoken to the old man about the ...
I have a question regarding the early quests of the game.
I've just started my adventures and my character is currently level 6, I have done the quests in the first village (including the dungeon under the church). I destroyed the Dragonfly nest and spoken to the old man about the ...