im purePainted Lady wrote:Are you a pure Mage, or do you have a weapon as well?
Search found 3 matches
- February 13th, 2011, 5:46 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3665
Re: about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
- February 13th, 2011, 1:58 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3665
Re: about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
thanks for all the replies, what kind of perception stat should I aim for?
Should I boost endurance aswell for the off-times when the enemy actually reaches me before he/she is destroyed by my spells.
Should I boost endurance aswell for the off-times when the enemy actually reaches me before he/she is destroyed by my spells.
- February 12th, 2011, 10:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3665
about the dungeon in the start *minor spoiler*
What is the suggested level to take out the ghosts/skeletons below the dam?
I tried on my level 11 rogueish char but she just got annihilated but the ghouls.
First time posting by the way, Greetings!
Right now im playing a mage, she has 40 perception and working on getting int and wis to 25 (they ...
I tried on my level 11 rogueish char but she just got annihilated but the ghouls.
First time posting by the way, Greetings!
Right now im playing a mage, she has 40 perception and working on getting int and wis to 25 (they ...