Search found 4 matches
- January 22nd, 2011, 6:41 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Completion score, place them here! (press P in game)
- Replies: 49
- Views: 48389
Re: Completion score, place them here! (press P in game)
One run-through is good enough for me.
- January 22nd, 2011, 6:20 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: stone golem
- Replies: 26
- Views: 25107
Re: stone golem
Then I added more around the outside, and retreated behind one more that will finish him off if the first blast doesn't kill him.
- January 22nd, 2011, 6:17 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: stone golem
- Replies: 26
- Views: 25107
Re: stone golem
Then I just moved the barrels closer, and filled in around him.
- January 22nd, 2011, 6:15 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: stone golem
- Replies: 26
- Views: 25107
Re: stone golem
What I did almost killed him with one shot. I lured him to his second right turn out of his starting area.
Then I made walls I could run through, but he doesn't approach. This requires giving him a swipe at you, but you can heal all you want once you get him trapped.
Then I made walls I could run through, but he doesn't approach. This requires giving him a swipe at you, but you can heal all you want once you get him trapped.