Search found 2 matches

by JamMasterJR
December 2nd, 2007, 12:35 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: [Spoiler Request] Blackwater - Divine Ore Quest
Replies: 25
Views: 21435

With a bit of light the solution may be clearer....

Um, maybe I'm dense but I don't get it. All the torch holders are lit and I'm holding a torch but I still can't see anything happen when I step on the floor plate.

What am I missing?

Never mind. After submitting this post, I saw the answer ...
by JamMasterJR
December 2nd, 2007, 12:09 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: [Spoiler Request] Blackwater - Divine Ore Quest
Replies: 25
Views: 21435

BasiliskWrangler wrote:
HINT wrote:With a bit of light the solution may be clearer....
Um, maybe I'm dense but I don't get it. All the torch holders are lit and I'm holding a torch but I still can't see anything happen when I step on the floor plate.

What am I missing?