Search found 4 matches
- March 6th, 2008, 10:14 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Some bug reports and general comments on the game
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2797
Not quite an assumption - it's been a known irritant that once you pick up a torch (0.2 lbs each) you have to use them up... you can't drop them except in wall sockets - and only 1 torch per socket. And since torches don't appear with the rest of your inventory, only at the top right of the screen ...
- December 10th, 2007, 5:37 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Bug in character creation - losing skill points!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2673
I have no idea what adjustments the function would require - I just wonder whether this fix would be simple to execute :
If the character class is changed, completely clear the skill point allocation so that there is only the 1 "free" skill at level 1 and the 20 allocatable points. Though I guess ...
If the character class is changed, completely clear the skill point allocation so that there is only the 1 "free" skill at level 1 and the 20 allocatable points. Though I guess ...
- December 9th, 2007, 5:55 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Bug in character creation - losing skill points!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2673
Bug in character creation - losing skill points!
Came across a bug while generating a new character... After spending *quite* some time re-rolling stats :lol:, was trying to decide which class to play (fighter or magick user) and which skills to choose when I realised to my horror that I had less than 20 skill points!
Apparently if you put skill ...
Apparently if you put skill ...
- December 5th, 2007, 5:20 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: [Spoiler!] On questing unethically near Blackwater--nice job
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3072