Is that the tom@ address?
I have now sent a email to that address and have also PM'd you on here.
Thankyou very much.
Search found 4 matches
- January 27th, 2008, 8:05 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Windows]
- Topic: Bought game - need new copy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4339
- January 27th, 2008, 2:22 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Windows]
- Topic: Bought game - need new copy
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4339
Bought game - need new copy
Hello,
I purchased Eschalon a while back, I deleted it. Now my girlfriend wants to play it on her laptop! What do I need to do to get a copy of the game again?
Cheers,
TRD.
I purchased Eschalon a while back, I deleted it. Now my girlfriend wants to play it on her laptop! What do I need to do to get a copy of the game again?
Cheers,
TRD.
- November 19th, 2007, 8:42 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Walking Speed!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5245
- November 19th, 2007, 8:39 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Walking Speed!!
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5245
Walking Speed!!
Hello all,
I came across this game by chance and am very impressed. The only thing stopping me from purchasing it is the walking speed. Is there any way to move faster, its so frustrating to take forever to move around.
I came across this game by chance and am very impressed. The only thing stopping me from purchasing it is the walking speed. Is there any way to move faster, its so frustrating to take forever to move around.