Search found 5 matches

by Tomereader
December 17th, 2007, 12:03 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Four keyholes in Goblin Citadel
Replies: 30
Views: 33219

I think that he means that he had the green key twice so he had five keys.
If you revisit the tower you can open the box with the goblin key again and get a duplicate green key. This actually allows you to cheat as I inadvertently missed the goblin lord in the fortress on the rift and had not gained ...
by Tomereader
December 12th, 2007, 6:51 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
Topic: Congrats on the Mac release!
Replies: 9
Views: 10106

Congrats on a very polished game. This is much better than I expected and I have been watching these forums for a while. I bought my copy yesterday and spend last night wandering around exploring all the little touches and details that make this game such a breath of fresh air. What a start for ...
by Tomereader
November 19th, 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum: General Chat
Topic: Got a favorite Book?
Replies: 43
Views: 33245

Something new you said
these are all from the last couple of years (UK publication dates)
The lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch (second book out too)
Winterbirth by brian Ruckley
The new Stephen Erikson book Reapers Gale (book 7)
In the Eye of heaven by David Keck
The year of our war by Steph ...
by Tomereader
November 19th, 2007, 5:35 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Who will you play?
Replies: 19
Views: 13283

Hmmn not many people choosing magic users, oh well I'll try them all when the mac version is finished
by Tomereader
November 19th, 2007, 5:18 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Sales?
Replies: 12
Views: 9535

Another lurker here decloaking, its great to see an indie game make it to publication, very impressive, as are all the possitive comments on the board here.

Expect to see spikes in sales when you release the mac and linux versions as people like myself will be waiting (mac user), expect my money ...