Search found 2 matches

by lion9
November 20th, 2010, 7:20 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(
Replies: 2
Views: 1632

Re: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Randomizer wrote:Try charm spell or flask of charm cloud potion.

Killing them is usually easier.
I tried to kill them but it seems they are not sensitive to the weapons and skills I currently have. Anyhow, they can be killed. This is what I wanted to know :)
by lion9
November 20th, 2010, 4:36 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(
Replies: 2
Views: 1632

Guards in Port Kuudad want my head :(

Though I have just stolen some stuff in their view. Not a reason for a death penalty, yeah? Anyhow, those guys are very angry, and start running after me as they spot me, and I need an advice how to calm 'em down (to prove 'em that actually I am a good buddy or... to kill 'em). :)