Search found 7 matches
- September 16th, 2007, 2:55 pm
- Forum: General Chat
- Topic: 200 Users
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6208
- August 27th, 2006, 12:31 am
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Pool of Radiance
- Replies: 37
- Views: 35632
- August 26th, 2006, 8:55 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Pool of Radiance
- Replies: 37
- Views: 35632
My first ever cRPG. I still have a vivid memory of the music.
This game was pretty unforgiving. I remember that some of the first quests involved clearing out the slums & another area infested with undead. My level 2&3 characters were coming up against trolls & vampires which were a match for my ...
This game was pretty unforgiving. I remember that some of the first quests involved clearing out the slums & another area infested with undead. My level 2&3 characters were coming up against trolls & vampires which were a match for my ...
- August 26th, 2006, 8:45 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Combat in crpgs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 18151
- August 17th, 2006, 5:25 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Great party-based old-school crpgs?
- Replies: 35
- Views: 34885
- August 16th, 2006, 6:20 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Poll: Requiring Food and Water in RPGs
- Replies: 119
- Views: 111098
- August 16th, 2006, 6:11 am
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Great party-based old-school crpgs?
- Replies: 35
- Views: 34885