Search found 3 matches
- November 18th, 2007, 4:40 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Who will you play?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13286
yep
warrior tends to be the default when going it alone - there's always the fear when you play a thief that you'll end up a sneaky featherweight. Ditto for healers when the chips are down, which is a shame.
- November 18th, 2007, 4:29 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Who will you play?
- Replies: 19
- Views: 13286
Who will you play?
One of the cool things about non-party RPGs is that you've really got to decide how to tackle the game - you're either going to be a thief, a warrior, healer or mage. No fitting into a well-balanced party here...
So just curious, as the clock winds down, what kind of character do you all like to ...
So just curious, as the clock winds down, what kind of character do you all like to ...
- November 13th, 2007, 12:53 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Thanks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4668
Thanks
A few years ago a rep from Atari came to my school to recruit visual artists for a project he was working on, and during the Q&A he allowed the audience to suggest where they might like to see games taken in the future. I said I would prefer to see games with a heavier reliance on story and ...