Search found 2 matches
- September 8th, 2010, 12:00 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: I'm stuck :*(
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1926
Re: I'm stuck :*(
thank you so much! i found that secret cave... and thanks for the tip... but i'm alerady super high level, for i spent an entire day camping in swamp and killing trolls who jump you while you camp 
- September 7th, 2010, 11:13 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: I'm stuck :*(
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1926
I'm stuck :*(
i'm trying to get to advance to the picaroon island, but i cannot!
after i spoke with eleanise she told me to go talk to Minus.
I did just that, the quest completed... and Minus told me to speak to someone at the Academy in port... but the quest never updated... i don't have the new quest in my ...
after i spoke with eleanise she told me to go talk to Minus.
I did just that, the quest completed... and Minus told me to speak to someone at the Academy in port... but the quest never updated... i don't have the new quest in my ...