Return to Korren bug still exists. When I bring him the Crux of Fire he does not recognize that I have it.
Can you tell me the precise method for getting this bug. I can't seem to reproduce it.
Others have documented it here better than I can but I must have missed something or done something I ...
Search found 4 matches
- October 28th, 2010, 10:46 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Eschalon: Book II 1.05 Beta 2
- Replies: 28
- Views: 30036
- October 28th, 2010, 12:52 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Eschalon: Book II 1.05 Beta 2
- Replies: 28
- Views: 30036
Re: Eschalon: Book II 1.05 Beta 2
Return to Korren bug still exists. When I bring him the Crux of Fire he does not recognize that I have it.
- August 20th, 2010, 11:40 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Exploration sucks
- Replies: 52
- Views: 29316
Re: Exploration sucks
Caught in the bug.
- August 20th, 2010, 11:01 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Exploration sucks
- Replies: 52
- Views: 29316
Re: Exploration sucks
So I am stuck at this point where Korren doesn't acknowledge that I have the Crux on my return. Am I screwed at this point or should I just wait out 1.05 to see if this gets fixed? Thanks in advance.