...
I have to say though, that cleric/mages aren't all that great because many of the spells are just duplicates of each other and cleric spells are mostly focussed on physical enhancements, which as a mage, you won't need.
That's what I'm finding as well. My level 7 character currently has ...
Search found 5 matches
- August 17th, 2010, 7:18 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: mage/cleric build
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5050
- August 13th, 2010, 5:41 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3997
Re: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I decided to start a character (Druidic Magick User) with these beginning skills.
Divination 3
Elemental 5
Light Armor 1
Meditation 1
I decided to start a character (Druidic Magick User) with these beginning skills.
Divination 3
Elemental 5
Light Armor 1
Meditation 1
- August 12th, 2010, 8:02 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3997
Re: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
I'm considering starting over now before I get too far into the game. I have ADHD so I have a very hard time dealing with repetition, no matter how much I'm enjoying the game/book/movie/whatever. One time through is usually enough for me :).
Running out of mana - and getting beaten up badly in ...
Running out of mana - and getting beaten up badly in ...
- August 12th, 2010, 6:33 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3997
Re: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
At level 4 I have:
Elemental 8
Light Armor 1
Lore 1
Meditation 3
Unarmed Combat 1
Bow Weapons 1
Piercing Weapons 1 (from a skill book)
I guess I should at least refrain from being tempted to buy additional skills on level up? And from putting too many points into anything but Elemental if I want ...
Elemental 8
Light Armor 1
Lore 1
Meditation 3
Unarmed Combat 1
Bow Weapons 1
Piercing Weapons 1 (from a skill book)
I guess I should at least refrain from being tempted to buy additional skills on level up? And from putting too many points into anything but Elemental if I want ...
- August 12th, 2010, 1:36 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3997
How many skill choice mistakes can I afford to make?
I'm four hours into this wonderful game, and I'm worried that I won't have skill points enough over the course of the game to afford making a few mistakes. It does cost three points to choose a skill after all, and so far I've already picked two weapon skills (bow and unarmed, got a third one ...