I found it through impulse actually...
As for adds, facebook used to be good.
But now I do not see any adds at all.
I never seen basilisk add.
Search found 2 matches
- August 15th, 2010, 12:08 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Do advertisements work?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 19982
- August 11th, 2010, 6:47 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Um...Bees?
- Replies: 21
- Views: 20115
Re: Um...Bees?
I had same thing happen... But I had no issues killing them.
More XP!!! -Use it!
But after killing them all, I reloaded my savefile and kited the swarm to lilith.
(i have no problems killing her myself, but my conscience would not let me:)
More XP!!! -Use it!
But after killing them all, I reloaded my savefile and kited the swarm to lilith.
(i have no problems killing her myself, but my conscience would not let me:)