Search found 8 matches

by JWenham
August 22nd, 2010, 2:08 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Quest Question
Replies: 3
Views: 2007

Re: Quest Question

I thank thee, the only one I was missing was the one on the Northern Coast :)
by JWenham
August 22nd, 2010, 1:39 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Quest Question
Replies: 3
Views: 2007

Quest Question

I have a quest to eliminate 28 Boarhead beatles near Fellpine Forest. I have been killing all that I can find, but I can't seem to locate all of them. Is there a hiding spot for the last few?
by JWenham
August 17th, 2010, 7:43 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Farrock Cave
Replies: 4
Views: 3195

Re: Farrock Cave

Yeah, I found a bunch of spots where there were hidden gems. But there looks like a passage leading off from behind the weakened area. I thought maybe it was the way to come at the gate from a different direction.
by JWenham
August 17th, 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Farrock Cave
Replies: 4
Views: 3195

Farrock Cave

I'm on level one and have found what appears to be a weak spot on a southern rock wall. I have used 3 kegs on it to no effect. Is there some other method of proceeding? I did come across a gate that is closed with no apparant way to open it.
by JWenham
August 17th, 2010, 6:42 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Do advertisements work?
Replies: 27
Views: 19987

Re: Do advertisements work?

I never saw any adds anywhere. I found the game on Gamespot.
by JWenham
August 13th, 2010, 10:39 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Suggestion
Replies: 6
Views: 2614

Suggestion

There could be a feature added to the game that shows what the difficulty of a game is. Such as what options were checked off at game creation. ;)
by JWenham
August 9th, 2010, 12:59 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Game option
Replies: 6
Views: 2798

Re: Game option

I see. Thanks for the reply.
by JWenham
August 9th, 2010, 12:35 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Game option
Replies: 6
Views: 2798

Game option

Can someone tell me a bit more on what checking the box "Random functions such as lockpicking, traps, use a predetermined seed" means at game creation?