Search found 3 matches
- August 7th, 2010, 6:58 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: What a gem of a game!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2330
Re: What a gem of a game!
Totally agree, Ultima III was my first CRPG also. Been a total junkie ever since... going on 25 years now? I'm so glad I found this game (thanks to Steam.) Great job Basilisk Games, I haven't been this happy with a CRPG since probably PS: Torment or maybe Original Everquest. Can't wait to finish up ...
- August 7th, 2010, 6:22 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Loading Save Games Crash...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4917
Re: Loading Save Games Crash...
That's an odd one. Without quitting the game or crashing it, have you tried clicking the "Main Menu" selection in the game menu and loading a new game from there rather than clicking Load in the game menu?
Yes, this will crash the game also, only by completely stopping the program am I able to ...
Yes, this will crash the game also, only by completely stopping the program am I able to ...
- August 7th, 2010, 5:41 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Loading Save Games Crash...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4917
Loading Save Games Crash...
I searched around on this board but it seems this issue may be unique to my computer...
I play v1.04
While playing the game if I access the Load Saved Games menu and try to load a Save Game, the program crashes to desktop... Oddly, this does not happen when I load a game from the initial menu at ...
I play v1.04
While playing the game if I access the Load Saved Games menu and try to load a Save Game, the program crashes to desktop... Oddly, this does not happen when I load a game from the initial menu at ...