Search found 4 matches
- August 8th, 2010, 7:25 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Max Damage in Red?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3512
Re: Max Damage in Red?
Oh no! Heh, I didn't know that a weapons level of repair effected its damage. I just assumed that once the repair level reached zero, that the weapon was no longer any good. Thanks! I'll get my dagger repaired ASAP!
- August 8th, 2010, 7:07 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Max Damage in Red?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3512
Max Damage in Red?
When I look at my character's stats, I see that my max damage is red. What does this mean? I have no debuffs on my character and I'm fully rested up. However, I can't figure out why my max damage shows in red. Help!
- August 7th, 2010, 5:42 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: What a gem of a game!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2332
Re: What a gem of a game!
I agree, great game, great creator. :D
Out of curiosity, how did you find Escalon: Book II? Word of mouth, google????
I found out about it on Steam. Did some research on what it was all about and decided to buy it. I haven't regretted buying it at all! This is the type of game that I cut my ...
Out of curiosity, how did you find Escalon: Book II? Word of mouth, google????
I found out about it on Steam. Did some research on what it was all about and decided to buy it. I haven't regretted buying it at all! This is the type of game that I cut my ...
- August 7th, 2010, 3:20 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: What a gem of a game!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2332
What a gem of a game!
At last! I have finally found a game that makes me feel like I did when I played my first CRPG, "Ultima III: Exodus"! Eschalon: Book II is an amazing game, and I'm not using that term loosely. The graphics are perfect for this type of game. The music is mood setting and great to listen to while ...