Okay cheers. I've got the pendant, warlocks hat (+3 INT, +3 WIS, +3 PER) and then I'll buy 2 rings for INT so I'll get it to 25 for tier 3 spells. If there's only one +2 WIS ring that's unique I guess I have to level that up a bit.
Trying to get very high PER and maybe END once perception is at +70 ...
Search found 8 matches
- July 27th, 2010, 3:14 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some Questions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7319
- July 27th, 2010, 12:03 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some Questions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7319
Re: Some Questions
Doing the mage playthrough now, does anyone know what's the highest WIS, INT Elemental and Divination boosts you can have in equipment?
- July 27th, 2010, 9:43 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some Questions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7319
Re: Some Questions
Okay thanks. I'm not planning on using any weapons in this playthrough, was just wondering if I make a Fighter after this one which weapon class should I stick to. Would you still go for piercing weapons if I had massive strength and stuff?
You're probably right about the Nefarious Mage not getting ...
You're probably right about the Nefarious Mage not getting ...
- July 27th, 2010, 5:54 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Some Questions
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7319
Some Questions
Hey, I'm doing my 2nd playthrough and I'm hoping to build a better character this time so I have few questions I've been wondering.
-Is 5 MP/step the highest you can get, no point having +70 perception?
-Nefarious Axiom, does this work with magic spells or weapons only (5% chance to inflict extra ...
-Is 5 MP/step the highest you can get, no point having +70 perception?
-Nefarious Axiom, does this work with magic spells or weapons only (5% chance to inflict extra ...
- July 26th, 2010, 10:27 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Eschalon: Book II 1.04 FINAL
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12557
Re: Eschalon: Book II 1.04 FINAL
Filefront link for windows is v1.01 and Softpedia link here http://basiliskgames.com/downloads is also v1.01 (windows). Dunno about the gamershell (blocked by firewall
), Atomicgamers link is 1.04 though
- July 26th, 2010, 10:05 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bug?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2960
Re: Bug?
Thanks for the answers
I used to get 3HP/lvl in version 1.01 so I guess it was changed so STR gives you 1HP per 20 lvls as a mage in v1.04, that would make sense to me
- July 26th, 2010, 6:44 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bug?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2960
Re: Bug?
Okay thanks 8) another really weird thing happened too
I did some quests and got 2 lvl ups in like 5 mins so I used them both at once, I put all the 6 attribute points to Endurance and got 9 HP lvls (4.5 per level with 20 END and 14 STR)?
edit: wait it can't be 14+14/15 because at 15 endurance ...
I did some quests and got 2 lvl ups in like 5 mins so I used them both at once, I put all the 6 attribute points to Endurance and got 9 HP lvls (4.5 per level with 20 END and 14 STR)?
edit: wait it can't be 14+14/15 because at 15 endurance ...
- July 26th, 2010, 6:11 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bug?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2960
Bug?
Eschalon wiki says you get 1HP/10 STR and 1HP/5 END
I have 14 Endurance and 14 Strength (which should be 3HP/lvl up), and I'm only getting 2 HP per lvl up
Version 1.04
Class: Magick User
I have 14 Endurance and 14 Strength (which should be 3HP/lvl up), and I'm only getting 2 HP per lvl up
Version 1.04
Class: Magick User