Ultima V sitting on my dads lap on our Tandy 1000!
I was digging through the basement looking for that old Tandy and my dad said he sold it at a garage sale two years ago! Can you believe it?!?!
Who would want to buy it anyways?
Some guy saw it and said to himself "Oh sweet a Tandy 1000 now I ...
Search found 4 matches
- July 25th, 2010, 3:49 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: What was the first RPG you ever played?
- Replies: 50
- Views: 37159
- July 25th, 2010, 3:39 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Risen (PC)
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7324
Re: Risen (PC)
I know I'm late to the party but I just had to chime in!
I love RISEN!!
I have never played a Gothic game, so I have no reference points, but this is a solid RPG. First thing that really got me was the atmosphere. I loved the jungle beach you wash up on. The second thing that got me was that I ...
I love RISEN!!
I have never played a Gothic game, so I have no reference points, but this is a solid RPG. First thing that really got me was the atmosphere. I loved the jungle beach you wash up on. The second thing that got me was that I ...
- July 25th, 2010, 3:30 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Demon's Souls
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2637
Re: Demon's Souls
I got Demon's Souls when it came out, and I love it. I haven't beat it yet... ya know, got distracted... but every now and again I put it in and make some progress. I play a full mage style, and paladin style characters.
- July 25th, 2010, 3:09 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: Old classics
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3558
Re: Old classics
Play one of the old Ultima games! IV, V, VI, VII are great choices. Ultima 4 might be a little hard to look at these days, but it really started it all in terms of the great story of Ultima. My personal favorite is V because it's the one my dad had when I was super young and I played it w/ him ...