But i didn't use the rule, so i finished the game. I used book one to learn the basics of the game and because, in a trilogy, i like to play book one before book two, even if it was not strictly required...
Search found 2 matches
- July 11th, 2010, 6:41 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: First game challenge
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4538
Re: First game challenge
I played book one only once...and died 
But i didn't use the rule, so i finished the game. I used book one to learn the basics of the game and because, in a trilogy, i like to play book one before book two, even if it was not strictly required...
But i didn't use the rule, so i finished the game. I used book one to learn the basics of the game and because, in a trilogy, i like to play book one before book two, even if it was not strictly required...
- July 11th, 2010, 6:10 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: First game challenge
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4538
First game challenge
Hi all.
I'm new to this board and to EB (both 1 and 2) but not to RPG.
I'd like to ask veteran players an opinion on my best way to enjoy most RPGs and what do you think aobut this and EB2.
In a RPG i try to get the more immersion i can. And i usually do this following the rule that reloading is not ...
I'm new to this board and to EB (both 1 and 2) but not to RPG.
I'd like to ask veteran players an opinion on my best way to enjoy most RPGs and what do you think aobut this and EB2.
In a RPG i try to get the more immersion i can. And i usually do this following the rule that reloading is not ...