Golem is injured by Keg blasts. Not sure why you wouldn't be seeing this.
Because the damage is hard to see on his health thermometer.
(1) The music was missing from Port Kuudad.
I hadn't noticed that, and I doublechecked just now and the music plays just fine for me in there.
Go down the ...
Search found 2 matches
- October 29th, 2010, 4:52 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: 1.0.5 beta bugs [SPOILERS]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3346
- October 28th, 2010, 3:58 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: 1.0.5 beta bugs [SPOILERS]
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3346
1.0.5 beta bugs [SPOILERS]
I noticed a few new bugs in 1.0.5 (os x):
(1) The music was missing from Port Kuudad.
(2) If I Level-up while the battle music is playing, both the battle music and background music play when I continue.
(3) Killing assassins in the Kuudad sewers results in a smoke puff on me, not them.
Maybe ...
(1) The music was missing from Port Kuudad.
(2) If I Level-up while the battle music is playing, both the battle music and background music play when I continue.
(3) Killing assassins in the Kuudad sewers results in a smoke puff on me, not them.
Maybe ...