Search found 2 matches
- July 6th, 2010, 5:02 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Help! Broken Blade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2759
Re: Help! Broken Blade
Yeah I had to kill her. Thanks for the tips though.
- July 4th, 2010, 7:02 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Help! Broken Blade
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2759
Help! Broken Blade
I made the mistake of finding Broken Blade before the guild told me to go there, and I accidentally got this woman shooting at me (the one in the guild; can't remember her name).
Now that the guild told me to find her, I went back and she still wants to fight me. I can't seem to talk to her to ...
Now that the guild told me to find her, I went back and she still wants to fight me. I can't seem to talk to her to ...