Search found 5 matches

by Alchemist
July 1st, 2010, 3:50 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Books
Replies: 5
Views: 2498

Books

Is there anywhere a list of books that u find in Eschalon Book 2 available.
by Alchemist
June 25th, 2010, 6:06 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Fort Kuudad
Replies: 1
Views: 1253

Fort Kuudad

Is there anyway to get into that building with the guards outside. The one where the guards are talking.
by Alchemist
June 24th, 2010, 11:11 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Advice for a Ranger
Replies: 60
Views: 42408

Re: Advice for a Ranger

I playede as a Druidic Magick User with bows as my main weapon. I used the Quicksave as a method to save on arrows and being hit by enemies. Simply quicksave after every hit, before enemy respond with their hit. Then load quicksave file, thus u got the hit and the enemy did not. I worked 4 me. Saved ...
by Alchemist
June 24th, 2010, 11:05 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Protected chests
Replies: 1
Views: 1360

Protected chests

I just completed Eschalon Book 2, but I could not open a couple of chests eg in Port Kuudad at Big Sal and others, that is behind metal gates. Is it possible to get to them or not? I played as a Druidic magic User. I also couldnt open the treasure chest, my picklock level was 10. Please help
by Alchemist
June 24th, 2010, 6:37 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Advice for a Ranger
Replies: 60
Views: 42408

Re: Advice for a Ranger

I played as a ranger also using magic, easiest way to save on arrows and being hit by enemies is to quicksave as soon as u have a hit, then simply load quicksave game, u get your hit but enemy doesn't. I know this make gameplay longer, but what the heck - game is so great it doesnt matter. This way ...