So, where are people posting end scores? I would like to compare my first playthrough.
I am a little disappointed. I played a paladin (easy character) and this was just no problem at all to get through. I took some divination and alchemy (not much, and couldn't cast in front of enemies because of ...
Search found 6 matches
- June 28th, 2010, 10:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Just finished game.
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3652
- June 28th, 2010, 10:09 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1668
Re: End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest
Thank you. I figured it out. The gold I picked up increased my final point count by a little.
- June 28th, 2010, 9:53 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1668
End of game - Talushorn slider lock on chest
So, who has the code to that lock? I really want to know what's in there. (Don't remember if it's a code to get a door to open, or the chest.) It's on the top of Talushorn in the room to your left as you are walking forward -- the area where you kill Gnorr. Where were you supposed to pick up the ...
- June 5th, 2010, 3:09 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Noob question -- bow weapons
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1972
Re: Noob question -- bow weapons
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
- June 5th, 2010, 3:02 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Noob question -- bow weapons
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1972
Noob question -- bow weapons
OK, I feel completely idiotic even asking this but I am having a little difficulty with the gameplay.
I want to shoot a powder keg to detonate it. I went through, made a new character, it has the bow weapons skill, I have a bow equipped and arrows from the first vendor in the little town in the ...
I want to shoot a powder keg to detonate it. I went through, made a new character, it has the bow weapons skill, I have a bow equipped and arrows from the first vendor in the little town in the ...
- June 5th, 2010, 12:35 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2488
Can somebody please help me with the powder kegs?
I just started the game. I need to know how to detonate a powder keg. I can pick them up and get them in my inventory and re-drop. I am assuming you need to light them somehow but I haven't figured it out yet....trying....what do you do? Does it need a wick? Can you torch it -- (how?)