I accidentally saved after experimenting attacking the authority guy in Port K (Didn't kill him). Any way around this to complete the news quest of the taurax from the guy that destroyed the bridge?
If the guy is still alive find a Charm potion or use Charm Spell on him. Keep your distance and ...
Search found 3 matches
- June 3rd, 2010, 5:35 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bringing the news of the taurax to Port K.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1664
- June 2nd, 2010, 7:43 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bringing the news of the taurax to Port K.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1664
Re: Bringing the news of the taurax to Port K.
I do now =\
- June 2nd, 2010, 7:38 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bringing the news of the taurax to Port K.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1664
Bringing the news of the taurax to Port K.
I accidentally saved after experimenting attacking the authority guy in Port K (Didn't kill him). Any way around this to complete the news quest of the taurax from the guy that destroyed the bridge?