Search found 2 matches
- June 2nd, 2010, 4:48 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Cannot find a way to Picaroon Isle (Spoilers)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11100
Re: Cannot find a way to Picaroon Isle (Spoilers)
I found Edon, but i cannot buy a passage, where can you do that?
- June 2nd, 2010, 1:04 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Cannot find a way to Picaroon Isle (Spoilers)
- Replies: 19
- Views: 11100
Cannot find a way to Picaroon Isle (Spoilers)
Hi,
I searched in the forum, but i could not find a proper advice.
I assume I somehow made a mistake following the mainstory.
Probably it is because I said no to Minus about the Color Glass thing.
I am wandering around and I do not get any Quest, I have done all already.
Well I did all I could ...
I searched in the forum, but i could not find a proper advice.
I assume I somehow made a mistake following the mainstory.
Probably it is because I said no to Minus about the Color Glass thing.
I am wandering around and I do not get any Quest, I have done all already.
Well I did all I could ...