Ok, shows how much I knew about that skill
Search found 5 matches
- August 22nd, 2010, 2:44 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Monsters and Doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4875
Re: Monsters and Doors
Ah so you stop going Scofield on your knuckles as soon as you've got someting in Unarmed Combat?
Ok, shows how much I knew about that skill

Ok, shows how much I knew about that skill
- August 21st, 2010, 5:11 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Monsters and Doors
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4875
Re: Monsters and Doors
Ooh I wanna see wolves trying to bash down that door and then get their claws all dull and bloodied and then give up again howling. Cause it should be done the same way as it is when you try to bash it down yourself. Hard.
And equally fun, as the idea was intended I guess, when there's a troll ...
And equally fun, as the idea was intended I guess, when there's a troll ...
- August 21st, 2010, 12:09 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Probably should have been mentioned before
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7026
Re: Probably should have been mentioned before
I think most homes/houses/libraries/government structures etc. have bookshelves. Agreed, some people buy such awful books and literature to fill theirs I don't think they really serve a Purpose (as you put it) either.
Speaking about the game, however, I think their Purpose is to make rooms feel ...
Speaking about the game, however, I think their Purpose is to make rooms feel ...
- August 20th, 2010, 4:00 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Pelit Magazine's review, translated
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5788
Re: Pelit Magazine's review, translated
Well, I'm finnish and have a subscription for the magazine in question so in that way I'm biased, but it really is a great review and the translation does do it justice :D
And I'm glad to see it used to try and get BW some more sales.
I had completely missed Book I and never heard of it before the ...
And I'm glad to see it used to try and get BW some more sales.
I had completely missed Book I and never heard of it before the ...
- June 1st, 2010, 4:07 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Show us your custom character portrait!
- Replies: 35
- Views: 22928
Re: Show us your custom character portrait!
Thought I might as well ask this here.
Like Apoteos and Varwulf posted a couple of pics,
do you just swap 'em in Windows before playing to have the right image
displayed, according to what character you're playing, or dyou only ever
play one character at a time?
'Cause I think this feature is ...
Like Apoteos and Varwulf posted a couple of pics,
do you just swap 'em in Windows before playing to have the right image
displayed, according to what character you're playing, or dyou only ever
play one character at a time?
'Cause I think this feature is ...