Search found 3 matches

by Awesomeness
May 31st, 2010, 2:18 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: What's missing??
Replies: 93
Views: 63677

Re: Poll: What's missing??

Your poll is missing a larger overworld, and more realisticness in general (As in maybe more skills, items, larger cities with not just mostly shop owners but a lot of random citizens, too, more complicatedness in gameplay etc.).

The latter is optional, but some people like large overworlds and ...
by Awesomeness
May 31st, 2010, 2:12 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Lost spell (Supernova...)
Replies: 3
Views: 3287

Re: Lost spell (Supernova...)

You know what? I just bought Book 2 anyway, so I'm just going to use Book 2 from now on. Hopefully there won't be so many bugs.
by Awesomeness
May 31st, 2010, 10:40 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Lost spell (Supernova...)
Replies: 3
Views: 3287

Lost spell (Supernova...)

I spent my life savings on the spell Supernova, and after about a day of gameplay it disappeared from my spells menu. I even have proof, because it's not in my magic menu but I still have level 1 Supernova in my quick cast thing. Is there any way to get Supernova back?