Sounds like they might be running into the bug with preset characters. Are you guys using F1...F5 to create a character? If so, try creating your own character instead and see if that works.
Yep, just came here to submit this as a bug. I get the access violation error ONLY when I use the "F" keys ...
Search found 3 matches
- May 23rd, 2010, 1:18 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Access Violation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8353
- May 23rd, 2010, 12:24 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Access Violation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8353
Re: Access Violation
Sorry, forgot to say what version. I purchased this from impulse and its ver 1.02.
I tried to use ver 1.03 but cannot register it using impulse reg code (same problems as Saiko Kila) Still get the access violation error in demo mode.
Its unplayable.
I tried to use ver 1.03 but cannot register it using impulse reg code (same problems as Saiko Kila) Still get the access violation error in demo mode.
Its unplayable.
- May 22nd, 2010, 11:45 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Access Violation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8353
Access Violation
Cannot play this game. Get access violation error no matter what renderer I use or if its in windowed or fullscreen. As soon as I try to talk to 1st person in bulding with the bulls-eye target outside at start of game after killing rat, I get the access violation error.
Using Win 7 x64 4 gig ram ...
Using Win 7 x64 4 gig ram ...