Would love to be able to play on my Laptop, which is Ubuntu 64bit
Search found 2 matches
- May 21st, 2010, 2:13 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Linux]
- Topic: linux version for amd64
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7450
Re: linux version for amd64
wuji, if you are successful in this, then I would be interested in it as well, I am a 64bit linux user. I am not a linux genius or I would help you myself. 
Would love to be able to play on my Laptop, which is Ubuntu 64bit
Would love to be able to play on my Laptop, which is Ubuntu 64bit
- May 20th, 2010, 8:48 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: World map resolution too low
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5166
Re: World map resolution too low
Im loving this game. But I to would like to see the names of towns and where things are. I am unable to read anything on the current map. It looks pretty though!
+1 to downloading a high-res version off the website
+1 to downloading a high-res version off the website