Search found 5 matches
- May 25th, 2010, 1:30 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Key Shortcuts
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3692
Re: Key Shortcuts
Combat mode cycle key would be great indeed
I was playing a ranger and switching between combat modes (power attack when using the focus feat, aimed (?) attack otherwhise to maximize the chance of hitting the target) quite often.
- May 25th, 2010, 10:38 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Repair Skill Worthwhile?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5370
Re: Repair Skill Worthwhile?
If you have some extra money that you don't mind to spend, I found the repair training in the dwarven city to be a worthwhile investion. I personally would not spend any skill points on increasing the skill but as it's just money and I usually have plenty of it (playing a ranger who specializes in ...
- May 19th, 2010, 12:53 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Ending question [spoilers?]
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3564
Re: Ending question [spoilers?]
I was irritated by the endgame dialogue choices as well. I quicksaved before the last dialogue and tested both options and they show the same endgame slides indeed. Is it a bug or intentional?
- May 19th, 2010, 10:08 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Can't find last missing quick travel location
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4788
Re: Can't find last missing quick travel location
Thanks a bunch for the pointer Jedi Learner
Found it now
- May 19th, 2010, 8:30 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Can't find last missing quick travel location
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4788
Can't find last missing quick travel location
Heya lads!
I really enjoy Book II and just made it through the game. However there is one thing that makes me feel like I haven't fully completed it.
I've found these quick travel locations:
Eastwillow
Everdale
Port Kuudad
<Undiscovered location>
Broken Blade
Raven's Gate
Durnore
Edon ...
I really enjoy Book II and just made it through the game. However there is one thing that makes me feel like I haven't fully completed it.
I've found these quick travel locations:
Eastwillow
Everdale
Port Kuudad
<Undiscovered location>
Broken Blade
Raven's Gate
Durnore
Edon ...