Search found 4 matches

by tdunaj
May 20th, 2010, 10:38 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Teachers/skill trainers
Replies: 5
Views: 5619

Re: Teachers/skill trainers

Found it thanks, here is a link if anyone else is searching:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3171&p=25594&hilit ... ist#p25594
by tdunaj
May 19th, 2010, 11:47 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Teachers/skill trainers
Replies: 5
Views: 5619

Re: Teachers/skill trainers

GihangiR wrote:Who already find teachers in EB2?
Which skill and where trainers?
Sorry for my bad english =)

I'd like to bump this question, what skills can be trained or if it is a shorter list what skills do not have trainers in the game?
by tdunaj
May 17th, 2010, 9:24 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Carthography early on?
Replies: 3
Views: 3042

Re: Carthography early on?

Ladez wrote:There is a cartography trainer in Port Kuudad. :)
Thanks now that I finally got there I understand the smile at the end.

The trainer should be in Eastwillow imo. I visited the Inn on number of ocassions but never saw the book there.
by tdunaj
May 15th, 2010, 2:35 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: Carthography early on?
Replies: 3
Views: 3042

Carthography early on?

Is it possible to get training (or buy the book) early on like it was in Book 1?