Search found 4 matches

by Bandana
December 26th, 2007, 10:53 am
Forum: GameTalk
Topic: Grimoire
Replies: 66
Views: 50207

update

Cleve posted over at rpgwatch today:

http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3413&page=2

"
No, it's not done yet. Coming along nicely, though. I think Corwin's suggestion it be released on April 1st is still a good idea.

I've been working on it every single day for five months. It's come ...
by Bandana
December 18th, 2007, 2:05 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
Topic: bought windows version -> buy mac version too?
Replies: 8
Views: 8727

Allright, point taken :lol:

I will place a new order for the mac version next month :D
by Bandana
December 11th, 2007, 10:23 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
Topic: bought windows version -> buy mac version too?
Replies: 8
Views: 8727

full version is now up and running.

thanks a million! :P
by Bandana
December 11th, 2007, 5:41 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
Topic: bought windows version -> buy mac version too?
Replies: 8
Views: 8727

bought windows version -> buy mac version too?

didn´t have the patience to wait for the mac version so I bought it for windows.

Now I want to play it on my mac, do I have to buy it again?

I remeber it was mentioned that you would allow us getting it for free within 30 days of the release. Is this still the case?

thanks
MK