I begin return readoutsuffix wrote:Well, I will wait exactly three months. In four months I will eat the mouse. In five months I will eat the keyboard. In half a year I will arrive to you and I will eat your server.
Search found 4 matches
- August 1st, 2010, 10:45 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10067
Re: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
- May 17th, 2010, 1:20 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10067
Re: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
Certainly it was the joke but I actually am very hungry for the this game
- May 12th, 2010, 10:29 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10067
Re: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
Well, I will wait exactly three months. In four months I will eat the mouse. In five months I will eat the keyboard. In half a year I will arrive to you and I will eat your server. 
- May 12th, 2010, 10:10 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10067
I have bought your game - and where the Russian version?
I want the Russian version