excellent, can't believe i missed that.
thanks so much
Search found 3 matches
- June 4th, 2010, 8:28 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Cant find the ore in farrock cave.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2140
- June 4th, 2010, 4:15 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Cant find the ore in farrock cave.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2140
Cant find the ore in farrock cave.
Does anybody have any tips for finding the ore and finishing the quest
Thanks
Thanks
- May 8th, 2010, 11:57 pm
- Forum: GameTalk
- Topic: RPG's for MAC
- Replies: 20
- Views: 24527
RPG's for MAC
Hello,
I'm new to this forum but was wondering if anyone had links to rpg's for mac. I have played all of the Avernum games and , of course, Eschalon I. I'm waiting for Book 2, which I know is coming soon, but was looking for more games like those mentioned. Thanks to all who can help.
J
I'm new to this forum but was wondering if anyone had links to rpg's for mac. I have played all of the Avernum games and , of course, Eschalon I. I'm waiting for Book 2, which I know is coming soon, but was looking for more games like those mentioned. Thanks to all who can help.
J