I can't verify the version, but it's identical to the one I just now downloaded from greenhouse.
I downloaded another copy from http://www.download.com/Eschalon-Book-I/3000-7564_4-10782507.html, as linked from your download page. No significant difference, just different cruft dredged up from my ...
Search found 2 matches
- April 6th, 2010, 6:19 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Glitchy graphics?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 67931
- April 6th, 2010, 1:25 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Macintosh]
- Topic: Glitchy graphics?
- Replies: 27
- Views: 67931
Re: Glitchy graphics?
Downloaded the demo from greenhouse a few days ago; just now installed & tried to start. I get the following:
http://loter.org/Untitled.png
Running 10.6.3 on a macbook pro. Will logout & try again with the other video card.
EDIT: about the same with the "higher performance" video card:
http ...
http://loter.org/Untitled.png
Running 10.6.3 on a macbook pro. Will logout & try again with the other video card.
EDIT: about the same with the "higher performance" video card:
http ...