Search found 3 matches

by Arcanod
April 3rd, 2010, 3:32 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)
Replies: 22
Views: 26023

Re: Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)

does the fact that it's the most powerful sword in Thaermore make it a collector's item?
Without doubt, and any adept of characters optimization would fall in love before a such sword name !
But I agree with you. With only a difference of 1 damage point with the adamantine great sword (which is ...
by Arcanod
April 2nd, 2010, 8:15 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)
Replies: 22
Views: 26023

Re: Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)

I wanted to inform her too, but indeed we don't have that possibility. :(
by Arcanod
April 1st, 2010, 11:07 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)
Replies: 22
Views: 26023

Having a good reason to kill L. (major spoilers)

(I did my best to write that post in english, but some parts may be hardly intelligible... I’ll reformulate if needed. In case there are some french players, I add a french version of the text at the bottom. Also, I’m not sure if it is correct, but I used the term ‘safe’ to designate those large ...