Search found 6 matches
- May 15th, 2010, 5:21 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: No Walking Animation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7968
Re: No Walking Animation
Awesome, rebooting fixed it, thanks for the tip! 
- May 13th, 2010, 7:46 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: No Walking Animation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7968
Re: No Walking Animation
I'll try rebooting and see.. I'm on an Acer Travelmate 6592 with XP SP3. I haven't rebooted in a few weeks so that could be the problem 
- May 13th, 2010, 12:13 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: No Walking Animation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7968
Re: No Walking Animation
Hm, that's pretty weird; I've tried all three renderers and it happens with all of them. It definitely didn't happen in the beta though!
- May 12th, 2010, 6:53 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: No Walking Animation
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7968
No Walking Animation
hi,
Does anyone else have a non-animating player sprite? I've tried starting a new game with both genders, and each time the player just "glides" along the ground -- no walking animation is played.
The demo didn't have this bug, which seems really strange.
thanks,
Raigan
Does anyone else have a non-animating player sprite? I've tried starting a new game with both genders, and each time the player just "glides" along the ground -- no walking animation is played.
The demo didn't have this bug, which seems really strange.
thanks,
Raigan
- November 30th, 2009, 11:32 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bronze Poem Puzzle
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9919
Re: Bronze Poem Puzzle
Argh, I'm sorry!! I thought that the demo was publicly available. Sorry about that! 
- November 30th, 2009, 9:19 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Bronze Poem Puzzle
- Replies: 13
- Views: 9919
Bronze Poem Puzzle
Just wondering if anyone has figured out what to do with the poem about bronze.. I tried hitting it with a bronze weapon, nothing happened 