Same thing for Book 1. Most of us experienced lag, but the new comps destroy it.
Search found 7 matches
- May 30th, 2010, 10:46 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2218
Re: SLOW WALKING TIME AGAIN!
Upgrade your computer
It lags so hard on my Laptop, but not on my New Pc.
Same thing for Book 1. Most of us experienced lag, but the new comps destroy it.
Same thing for Book 1. Most of us experienced lag, but the new comps destroy it.
- May 22nd, 2010, 11:01 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: No Save When Diseased???
- Replies: 13
- Views: 6475
Re: No Save When Diseased???
I actually find the game easier with this rule intact.
It disables the fact that you're dying. If I save when I'm near death but can't be bothered continuing, when I reload, I might be too far or forgetful to heal myself and die.
It disables the fact that you're dying. If I save when I'm near death but can't be bothered continuing, when I reload, I might be too far or forgetful to heal myself and die.
- May 22nd, 2010, 10:29 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Stuck in Talushorn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2612
Re: Stuck in Talushorn
Curious as to what happens if you accidentally blow up the powder kegs? Do they respawn?
- May 15th, 2010, 7:19 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Where is the assassin? (spoilers)
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6387
Re: Where is the assassin? (spoilers)
And I'm 18, fit, and healthy 
- February 4th, 2010, 2:01 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Game Ruined. Spell List Failure.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3239
Re: Game Ruined. Spell List Failure.
I'd love to know how to check
Edit: Fairly sure it's 1.00 never figured out how to update/patch it.
Edit: Fairly sure it's 1.00 never figured out how to update/patch it.
- February 3rd, 2010, 11:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I Support [Windows]
- Topic: My bug list. Game Version - 1.04
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4607
Re: My bug list. Game Version - 1.04
You needa get out more. Heh.
- February 3rd, 2010, 7:20 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Game Ruined. Spell List Failure.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3239
Game Ruined. Spell List Failure.
Recently, I decided to play Eschalon again.
Pure maging.
Take a look at the image first. http://i47.tinypic.com/vshmc1.jpg
Right. I have Supernova equipped.
I have Supernova, Invis and a few others, (Only the first two are hotkeyed) spells. Well. Used to.
See, I bought the scrolls for them ...
Pure maging.
Take a look at the image first. http://i47.tinypic.com/vshmc1.jpg
Right. I have Supernova equipped.
I have Supernova, Invis and a few others, (Only the first two are hotkeyed) spells. Well. Used to.
See, I bought the scrolls for them ...