Search found 3 matches

by Hawkey
January 21st, 2009, 5:54 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Eschalon: Book I Price Drop
Replies: 12
Views: 5586

Re: Eschalon: Book I Price Drop

It's me again. I bought the game yesterday and have to admit its great :D

I just got recently a bug with the save slots, but luckily I could find the Thread to find a solution for it (Back Up copy them etc.). The only question I got now is, if you will still offer the Bonus Pack or not (I got ...
by Hawkey
January 18th, 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Eschalon: Book I Price Drop
Replies: 12
Views: 5586

Re: Eschalon: Book I Price Drop

I read somewhere that the new 1.05 Version will be a standalone version, so not just a patch. When I download/purchase it tomorrow (Monday), will I be able to get the new version than ? I just won't download twice such a big file, so it would be good to know (and are the extras than inlcuded in the ...
by Hawkey
January 18th, 2009, 11:58 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: Eschalon: Book I Price Drop
Replies: 12
Views: 5586

What brings the future for Part 1 ?

It past now actually a half year and I couldn't find a way to buy the additional stuff you mentioned. Since the second book will be released midd 2009, I thought you could offer the bonus material free, at least for everyone who downloaded/purchased the Game.

Furthermore, I asked me, if you will ...