Search found 4 matches

by biubidboy
January 28th, 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book II
Topic: News Item: January 28, 2009 - A sample of Book II's music
Replies: 15
Views: 12078

Re: News Item: January 28, 2009 - A sample of Book II's music

Does that mean the next RPG Vault article is coming out today (according to viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2073)?
by biubidboy
January 12th, 2009, 10:24 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: E:B1 Version 1.05
Replies: 60
Views: 66357

Re: E:B1 Demo version 1.05 [beta]

EDIT: A more important bug I found - if you quickly keep right-clicking clicking on an enemy while fire-dart (and I assume any other spell) is readied, you can kill them twice, gaining double experience. A potential exploit.

EDIT2: Also, my mage character created in 1.05 can regenerate mana at 1 ...
by biubidboy
January 11th, 2009, 10:55 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: E:B1 Version 1.05
Replies: 60
Views: 66357

Re: E:B1 Demo version 1.05 [beta]

On windows, hotkeys don't work if caps lock is on. Not a bug really, but a little annoyance.
by biubidboy
January 11th, 2009, 12:33 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book I
Topic: 1.04 Patch?
Replies: 27
Views: 21887

Re: 1.04 Patch?

Has the new patch fixed the crash caused by drinking Fr. Michael's "Potion of Absolute Restoration" then resting until you die from poison? On my 1.04 version, the game closes without showing the death sequence or exiting to the game menu.