I just discovered another fact about these lovely creatures. They attack Tauraxes!
Oh that is just beautiful, I knew about goblins but... *Devilish Grin*
I find this smiley: :twisted: not good enough.
As an incorrigible powergamer, I actually try to avoid this. If the Taurax and Grubbs kill ...
Search found 4 matches
- November 23rd, 2008, 2:09 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Acid Grubbs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9565
- November 23rd, 2008, 2:06 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Reload saved games for new items question....
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2829
Re: Reload saved games for new items question....
Are there any cheat codes this time around?
What would you need cheat codes to do?
I do like mucking around with overpowered (or just weirdly unbalanced)characters once I've finished a CRPG but that can easily be achieved with any decent memory hacker program (I use TSearch but there are heaps ...
What would you need cheat codes to do?
I do like mucking around with overpowered (or just weirdly unbalanced)characters once I've finished a CRPG but that can easily be achieved with any decent memory hacker program (I use TSearch but there are heaps ...
- November 7th, 2008, 3:37 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: How did you learn about our game?
- Replies: 57
- Views: 32772
Re: How did you learn about our game?
Another vote for Greenhouse Games newsletter/website.
- November 7th, 2008, 3:29 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Nitrogen for Book II
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6327
Nitrogen for Book II
I found Eschalon via the Playgreenhouse website/newsletter after playing On the Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness Episode One there.
Now for Episode Two of OTRSPOD, they have added Nitrogen - a "triumph" recording service for PC/Mac much like achievements on Xbox Live.
I realise that many players ...
Now for Episode Two of OTRSPOD, they have added Nitrogen - a "triumph" recording service for PC/Mac much like achievements on Xbox Live.
I realise that many players ...