I gave myself a creak in the neck trying to look at the sign!mbrowne wrote:Is the sign in Elderoak Forest supposed to be oriented this way? I'm thinking it should be landscape and not portrait. It's at 33, 101.
Search found 5 matches
- February 23rd, 2014, 9:24 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Bugs/Errors/Exploits/Typos/Glitches (possible spoilers)
- Replies: 103
- Views: 376358
Re: Bugs/Errors/Exploits/Typos/Glitches (possible spoilers)
- February 23rd, 2014, 9:18 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Getting to Rockhammer mine Lvl2
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13299
Re: Getting to Rockhammer mine Lvl2
Where do I find Logi? I paid his debt to the tavern keeper. But I never talked to him.
I hope he's not the dwarf you find on the first level of Rockhammer mine. In my world he's a little bit dead.
Yup that would be him, did you end up robbing him and making him hostile too :mrgreen:
Yup, in ...
I hope he's not the dwarf you find on the first level of Rockhammer mine. In my world he's a little bit dead.
Yup that would be him, did you end up robbing him and making him hostile too :mrgreen:
Yup, in ...
- February 22nd, 2014, 2:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Cartography trainer?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5381
- February 22nd, 2014, 2:13 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Cartography trainer?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5381
Cartography trainer?
Is there one in part 3? I found them easily in parts 1 & 2, but struggling to find one in this game.
Thanks in advance
Thanks in advance
- February 22nd, 2014, 8:13 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Powder kegs
- Replies: 12
- Views: 14532
Re: Powder kegs
I have found 3 crop up in random treasure! 