Search found 4 matches
- February 20th, 2014, 6:12 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Lost my EB II product key
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4554
Re: Lost my EB II product key
And now I feel like dumbass. While I was writing the email to info@basiliskgames I suddenly remembered that it was actually my brother who bought the game for me as a gift after I was all excited about it after reading the review I mentioned earlier. Called my bro, asked him to check his email and ...
- February 20th, 2014, 6:00 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Lost my EB II product key
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4554
Re: Lost my EB II product key
Thanks for the reply SpottedShroom. I will do that
- February 19th, 2014, 6:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Lost my EB II product key
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4554
Lost my EB II product key
After finishing book III I felt like playing the trilogy through again. Backwards. But I cant seem to find my product key from anywhere. I checked all my email accounts but I still could not find the product key. Im 101% sure I have bought Book II. Just like I have bought book I and III. I found ...
- February 13th, 2014, 12:18 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: A bit of Launch Day info
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5956
Re: A bit of Launch Day info
Steam release seems to be on the 15th day. Am I right to assume that Book III will release the 14th on basiliskgames/purchase? Any timeframe for the release?