Haha, Yes. I just need to be sneakier next time.mercy wrote:+1 Confirm. If Mitza hits you the game pops up a warning and exits.
Solution: don't let Mitza notice pillaging her valuables.
Search found 5 matches
- February 19th, 2014, 11:26 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Seem to have found a crash bug.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6796
Re: Seem to have found a crash bug.
- February 19th, 2014, 10:53 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Seem to have found a crash bug.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6796
Re: Seem to have found a crash bug.
Okay, cool. Here you go.KillingMoon wrote:You could send a save game to [email protected], so that the developer can have a look at it. If the save is smaller than 256 kb you could also upload it as an attachment here.
- February 19th, 2014, 10:17 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Seem to have found a crash bug.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6796
Re: Seem to have found a crash bug.
Did you repeat this to make sure it was attacking her that caused your game to crash, and not some other cause?
I think so. I have the game saved right before I picked the lock. Every time i load the game pick the looked door she will agrees me, if I hit her the game crash or if she hits me ...
I think so. I have the game saved right before I picked the lock. Every time i load the game pick the looked door she will agrees me, if I hit her the game crash or if she hits me ...
- February 19th, 2014, 10:08 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: Seem to have found a crash bug.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6796
Seem to have found a crash bug.
I quick traveled to Moonrise and went the magick dealer Mitza. I talked too and traded with her. Then I proceeded to the back door and picked the lock. Once opened, Mitza will attack you.
If she hits you with an attack or you hit her, the game crashes.
If she hits you with an attack or you hit her, the game crashes.
- February 11th, 2014, 7:13 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book III
- Topic: A bit of Launch Day info
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5955
Re: A bit of Launch Day info
I've bought Eschalon I and II on Mac Appstore. Will Echalon III be on it as well?