Search found 6 matches

by tibun
February 14th, 2014, 3:47 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: Mage robes - are they available?
Replies: 2
Views: 2962

Mage robes - are they available?

Anyone knows where one can find mage robes to look like mage not wearing light armor all the time? I have not seen it yet in any vendor - only cloaks..
by tibun
February 14th, 2014, 12:38 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug
Replies: 2
Views: 5461

Morden (Rock Hammer) exploit bug

Morden (or whatever his name is ) after killing all the roaches in the mines is giving You 100g all the time. It is a bug i believe , small exploit for someone in a need of cash. Just do not over use it :D
by tibun
February 14th, 2014, 10:47 am
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: Food creation spell
Replies: 7
Views: 6626

Food creation spell

Was this spell removed or what? I can not buy it anywhere....
by tibun
February 13th, 2014, 6:35 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: Some custom portraits for you
Replies: 2
Views: 3622

Re: Some custom portraits for you

From Arcanum could be nice :evil:
by tibun
February 11th, 2014, 5:10 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: Dwarf as a chosen race
Replies: 13
Views: 7540

Dwarf as a chosen race

Would it be possible to chose dwarf as a chosen race, would be great playing one of those. I dont know how it would be ok with the lore, but I would like to see it. BTW - Played book 2 recently (new player) and LOVED IT :mrgreen: Cant wait for B3...
by tibun
February 11th, 2014, 5:09 pm
Forum: Eschalon: Book III
Topic: A bit of Launch Day info
Replies: 9
Views: 5966

Re: A bit of Launch Day info

How this is going to be solved ( I mean updates) if I will buy from BASILISK directly (not from STEAM) - as I did not play previous games (not updated) - is it going to be updated using patch or in-game updater? Couple of weeks is a lot so majority of players will prob. buy from You guys anyway.