Search found 9 matches
- May 20th, 2010, 7:31 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Stuck in Talushorn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2601
Re: Stuck in Talushorn
Thanks.
- May 20th, 2010, 7:27 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Stuck in Talushorn
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2601
Stuck in Talushorn
I'm on the 2nd floor. Found the lever to get me inside the arena cage. Nothing in there. There are areas I can't get to (gates blocking me with levers on the other side). Been around the outside and been in the target room (nothing of any use there).
How do I progress?
How do I progress?
- May 20th, 2010, 6:50 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Eschalon Book II Trainer
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37487
Re: Eschalon Book II v1.02 +11 Trainer
Excellent trainer. Well done! 
- May 20th, 2010, 4:04 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: How Do You Kill the Prospector?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4684
How Do You Kill the Prospector?
I found The Prospector under the dam. How do you kill him? I can't even land 1 hit on him. Is there some secret to attacking him?
- May 20th, 2010, 1:30 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Eschalon Book II Trainer
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37487
Re: Eschalon Book II v1.02 +11 Trainer
I guess I missed the huge red button that said PASSWORD
Thanks.
Thanks.
- May 20th, 2010, 1:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Eschalon Book II Trainer
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37487
Re: Eschalon Book II v1.02 +11 Trainer
Rotor: The zip file is password protected. What is the password?
- May 20th, 2010, 1:25 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Eschalon Book II Trainer
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37487
Re: Eschalon Book II v1.02 +11 Trainer
I had the same problem for a while. Near the bottom of the page you will see the word "DOWNLOAD:". Right beneath it is a choice of game editor or game hints. Click on Game Editor.
However, you will still have a problem. The zip file is password protected.
However, you will still have a problem. The zip file is password protected.
- May 17th, 2010, 4:52 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: map of mistfall?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3797
Re: map of mistfall?
Most towns sell maps (very detailed and readible) in one of the stores. They are fairly cheap.
- May 14th, 2010, 12:26 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II
- Topic: Citizenship Papers
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8138
Citizenship Papers
I need to obtain my papers in Port Kuudad. I know I can obtain them if I own a house or a business. I have found a house for sale and a warehouse for sale, but I can find no way to buy these items.
How do you obtain your papers?
How do you obtain your papers?