Search found 7 matches
- July 29th, 2008, 6:33 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Giant chieftan's skull
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7017
Giant chieftan's skull
I must get the skull in Camp Thorndike, where is that camp?
- July 27th, 2008, 6:27 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Acid Grubbs
- Replies: 15
- Views: 9592
Acid Grubbs
Help, what's the easiest way to kill the ACID GRUBBS 
- July 27th, 2008, 6:26 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: Acid Grubbs
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2492
Acid Grubbs
Help, what's the easiest way to kill the ACID GRUBBS 
- July 25th, 2008, 2:38 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: cursed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2811
Re: cursed
where do i get a dehex spell, can i make it, if so what is the ingredients
- July 25th, 2008, 9:08 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: cursed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2811
Re: cursed
Thanx, i tried that, but my character cannot be healed by a priest, any other idea
- July 25th, 2008, 3:50 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: cursed
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2811
cursed
my character have been cursed, how do i get him healed again, please help 
- July 21st, 2008, 3:59 am
- Forum: Eschalon: Book I
- Topic: penelope
- Replies: 10
- Views: 8394
penelope
Please tell me if there is anything to do with Penelope in Blackwater