Search found 2 matches
- June 2nd, 2010, 3:49 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Error 001 datapak missing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3724
Re: Error 001 datapak missing
thanks for responding bernie. i finally figured it out - i had to download the file from a different source because the first one i downloaded had corrupt file. again, thank you. i appreciate the response.
- June 2nd, 2010, 12:41 pm
- Forum: Eschalon: Book II Support [Windows]
- Topic: Error 001 datapak missing
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3724
Error 001 datapak missing
I have tried installing the game on 2 different computers, one running vista and one running windows 7. I have purchased the game hoping to rectify the problem with no luck. I still cannot get this game to run and keep getting the above error message stating "Error 001: datapak missing - please ...